Monday, November 23, 2009

Surprise!

I am still here. Just fell off the blog wagon. I am excited to say I have some completed UFO's to show you tomorrow. Must take pictures in the am! Today, was a little cloudy and not very good!! I will be showing you a great swap I joined and the fabulous creator behind the goodies!

Since it is Thanksgiving week, I will post every day a thankfulness. Today, I am thankful for Bella being such a fab child. She was helping me muck out the studio. We did not get far - had to stop for a creative break! But, did manage to group a few things together. I know how I want the room in mind and it is no where near that in real life. Hum! I spend a lot of time second guessing where I want something and where I should put it. Any tips would be greatly appreciated!!

I had to switch back to supervied comments since I was getting some spam ones. Silly spammers - get a life.

Hope everyone has a great week!

No comments: