Thursday, May 6, 2010

Thrifty Thursday

Happy 6th day of my birthday month. I have been a little side tracked lately. Monday was spent rescuing these two sweet little pups.
They are very hungry - yet very loving. I have had them groomed and shots will be given on Saturday. They are eating small meals and doing very well. They are looking for a loving home - so if you are in my area and want them or know of someone shoot me an email.
I have come across a ton of paper & hard back books that are in french and english. They are very old and would be wonderful in art. Send me an email if you are interested in some - they are going to be very cheap and listed on my etsy.

Paperbacks are $1 each and hardback $1.50 plus media mail shipping. If you want several I can ship in flat rate boxes or media which ever is least expensive for you. Just shoot an email.

Have a creative day.

1 comment: