Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Holy Heat Wave!

Hope everyone had a wonderful holiday weekend. We are having higher than normal temps here in the South. The kind that make you want to stay in and sip iced tea, sit by the AC and think of all the things you should be doing but have no energy because of the heat.

So, on a what am I gone do with all this note… I have a ton of french paperbacks and french classic/other albums. Anyone interested? Got any ideas for good uses? I was hoping not to have to list each individual one since there are so many but I am thinking $1 paperback, $2 album plus shipping. I want to make some bowls out of a few and will be listing those in my etsy shop. I think it will be so hot outside this week, I could let mother nature do it for me and not have to even turn the oven or kiln on.

Have a fabulous and creative week!

No comments: