Sunday, January 9, 2011

Short Term Goals

Well, the first nine days of this year are in the books and I can say the EIM challenge has already kicked my tail. I have decided I don't like to cook, go to the market and am not a very good menu planner. Haha. So, I am just going to try and eat out only once a week for the rest of the month. Will still be an improvement.

So, how are your resolutions going? I think it is much easier not to make any and just go with the things I want to improve on approach. Small, short term goals that is how I think I shall continue the rest of the year.

We are expecting a giant snow storm which is just fab for me for about 30 minutes and then I am ready for it to be done. Haha. Hello warm weather friends, may I come and visit for a few months?

1 comment:

kristi said...

eat in for a month? oh nooooooo. just think of all those poor restaurants that need our business!! :)