So many times we get very busy with life and overlook things we start to take for granted. This year has thrown some curve balls and made me stop and think about what I truly find important. So I have decided to pick 5 most thankful things for today...
1. I am thankful for a healthy and wonderful child and a great family!
2. I am thankful for Aden doing so well after his surgery! Way to go little man!!! Please visit the site to find out more about Aden and his great parents!
3. I am thankful for the beautiful weather
4. I am thankful for a positive outlook something good is going to start happening.
5. I am thankful the birds sing outside my office.
I have many, many more thankfuls! What are you thankful for?