Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Did someone say rain?

Here we are again in the rainy South. Expecting two inches or more today. Thanks for all the kind comments on my treasures I shared. I am busy with the Mod Podge today. Got to do something to stay dry.


How was you Thanksgiving? I made the Crock Pot macaroni and cheese and instead of whole milk used 2% and also subbed the evaporate milk with rice milk. It was pretty good and cut the calories by a lot. I am happy to say pie does not tempt me. For some reason I just don't care much for it. Bella took pictures but we forgot to get the food spread. We did get a few table shots. My blog friend Diana has some great recipes on her site - check it out!

I am almost at 100 post! So i will be planning a blogaversary - stay tuned!! I must say I am just checking out the new blogger features and like what I see so far!

Have a wonderful dry day!!

No comments: