Friday, April 10, 2009

Happy Good Friday!


Spring Break has come and almost gone. We did not accomplish the millions of wonderful ideas I had in my head. (There is always tomorrow.) We did have a nice day out for lunch and shopping. I did have a chance to launch a website resesign for a client and launched a brand new site for another. There is still some tweaking to be done and it makes me think websites are really never done. :-) Unlike print that is finally once you hit the print button or send it to the printer. I am enjoying getting more involved it the web side of design. Hum, guess I should be posting this on my other design blog. :-)

My goal for today is make one thing and no the waffles for breakfast don't count. I'll be back later to show you what we accomplish.

There are storms in the area today, so have a safe and wonderful day.

3 comments:

Pattie said...

Spring break is always to short *sigh*

Anonymous said...

I agree with Pattie! Congrats on the 2 web site launches...yea, those things are like constant WIPs! :) D

Pattie said...

Happy Easter!a