Sunday, April 19, 2009

Sunday, Sunday, Sunday


Hello again friends in blogland. Well the weekend is almost over and you guessed it the rain is here. There is no sun for today - so I am off to make some. Today is officially 40 days until my birthday!!! Yeah!!!! I love birthday's! However I just don't take the day I take the month and the month before (which is now)! I decided a long time ago it was my month since my name is April and then well the birthday month thing just happened. So, I have decided to make a list of 40 things to do before I turn 40 which is in 40 days. I am only on number 18. I guess making a list is harder than I thought. I don't like pain and they must be legal and not cost (too much) since I am trying to be frugal (ohhh maybe that can be one). Here is what I have so far:
1. try a new fruit
2. paint a picture for my bathroom
3. start to re-learn french
4. learn yoga
5. have a picnic in the park
6. watch pretty in pink (for the millionth time)
7. make 40 beads
8. plant a tree
9. blog everyday
10. go to west end movies and watch a classic old movie
11. finish my bird bath (only have to grout)
12. make something everyday
13. make a Tyvek tote like Betz White (love her and them)
14. learn to knit on circular needles
15. make a card
16. learn a new word - you know one of those big long fancy ones :-)
17. find 40 bloggers who are 40
and that is it - any ideas???

We did not make it out yesterday. Bella had a major eczema flare and so we hung out here. She has been working for hours on a school project and I planted a few more seeds. If anyone has a wonder cure for eczema that would be greatly appreciated. Off to think of more things for my list. Have a wonderful day.

2 comments:

roseylittlethings said...

Such a fun idea! I will see if I can come up with a fun idea:)

Thinkoutsidethebox2008 said...

HEY old lady! Thanks for leaving comment on my blog and for making me your 1st blogger who is 40! It seems so surreal to even type that as I don't feel 40 in my mind..body, yes..mind, no! I have heard that sunlamps help with skin conditions..but that is all I have to offer there..
As far as your list goes..It is great that you are putting it together and you should have listed that as one of your 40 things..I am trying to think of other fun things for you to try before the big 4..0..Perhaps you can see if you have an Grey hairs on your head..or hair growing in areas that they shouldn't be..like your chin or ears..LOL!Also..make a list for yourself of a few great things about turning 40..and what you are expecting in this decade. Maybe you could also ask a few people who are 40 what they like about being 40 or what the differences are from 30's to 40's..I'll try and think up a few fun things for your list! If you have a camera..take a photo of what your idea of 40 is! What does 40 mean to you..I'd love to see your interpretation of that!