Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Thrifty Tuesday

Check out this sweet crocheted hotpad I found the other day when Bella and I went junkin'. We were looking for a cabinet card for the Altered Cabinet Card Holiday Swap. Why is it when you need something you can't find it, but the minute you don't need it they are everywhere. I found one! Wow, not much decision to be made there. :-)
So what are you working on this week? Guess next week I should start thinking Christmas - it will only be 2 months away. Oh and Bella said ok to the all pink Christmas. We will see if we can get it together by then. Ohhhh, maybe a pink tree?!!!!??? Have a wonderful day!

1 comment:

Geralyn Gray said...

I am doing the altered cabinet card swap, too. I did it because I was going through my craft bag and found a cabinet card and thought what am I going to with this???? And walla....a swap appeared. I hope you find your cabinet card soon. I know how that feels when you just want to get something done and you can't find something---actually that is the norm for me!!!!!