Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Thankful Tuesday

Today is going to be a great day. I started the day off with breakfast and a morning walk. Next, I am headed out to get new tires for Minnie. When I was little I had a big wheel and completely wore the tire flat and cracked it open. Well somethings haven't changed, except I did not crack it open. Apparently, it is important to keep your tire pressure checked to evenly wear your tires. Hum does the tire gauge come in pink?

Our watermelon patch is growing wonderfully and we think we are about one week from having delicious watermelons. Middle School is going well and small child seems to be adjusting nicely. The workload scares me some - there seems to be a lot more parent involvement with work May have to brush up on a few things, unless it is something computer or art related.

My tags and birds are in my local fav scrapbook store Creative Chaos and doing very well. I hope to have some new ones this week. Plus, I have so many wonderful ideas floating in my head!!

Have a wonderful day. Photos later in the day! Not only am I thankful for all the things above - I am thankful for each of you who read my blog. Thank you for being a part of my little creative world.

4 comments:

roseylittlethings said...

such a nice post, wish I was feeling thankful instead of overwhelmed and sad!

Anonymous said...

awww, that is all so sweet April :-)

and we are all thankful that you are so nice and post about lovely positive things that cheer us up :-)

Rose XXX

Irma's Rose Cottage said...

Wow, you have watermelons! My poor garden is bare right now. We are starting to prepare it for our fall planting. Have a great week.

Irma :)

Anonymous said...

Hi April,

Just to let you know, there is an award waiting for you on my blog :-)

Rose XXX