What a beautiful day Hump Day is turning into. The weather is cooling off. I just hope our watermelons finish before it gets to chilly. I am thinking of trying some winter crops. We ran into a few issues with the summer crops:
• carrots don't get very long in clay soil
• slugs attacked my peppers
• watermelons are doing good - just picked one too soon. We tried it anyway!
I have received another award from my sweet friend Rose in England. Thank you Rose!!!
"This award is bestowed on to blogs that are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers. deliver this award to six bloggers who must choose six more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award."
My sweet six are:
• Tonya - Le Core Femme
• Kathy - A Biit of Serendipity
• Jennifer - Rosey Little Things
• Dana - (she needs to get back to blogging!!)
• Diana - The Chic Life
• Bella - Fuzzy Snails
Today may be a two post day I have more to share but lunch is calling. Have a creative one!!