Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Thrifty Tuesday

I wanted to share one of the fabulous finds from my last weekend junkin' trip. It was a very wet weekend, but we ventured out to a few spots. I am saving a few pieces for Pink Saturday but here is a cute light switch plate that I hung in the powder room. Yes - it really is that blue. I always wanted a pink powder room but hubbie thinks we have enough pink already.
I also wanted to share my violets with you. I have always loved them and NEVER been able to get them to bloom... well come to find out I was not giving them enough sun. As soon as I relocated them to a sunnier spot viola - they are both blooming!!
Today, we have a wonderful sunny, cool day. I am heading out in a few to pick up my sweet one and will enjoy the temps with the Mini's top down!! Have a great fall day!

No comments: