Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Tuesday Thinking


Hello blogland. It has been raining her for the last 4 days and might still today. I know we need it but I sure would have loved to have my rain barrel all ready for it. I could have collected a lot for the pansies I want to get this weekend. Those are the pansies from last year. Love them and the colorful pots. I need to remember to drill a hole in the bottom for drainage

I feel like it has been ages since I blogged. I have found so many wonderful blogs that I am thinking I will start having a share my favorite blog day! I was also thinking Flamingo Friday would be fun but wonder if everyone has as many as I do. :-) and Motivation Monday!

I have been sorting out some stuff in my studio, but not making a very big dent. We are having a neighborhood yard sale in a couple of weeks so maybe motivation will strike. I am cooking (I know shocking) a pork recipe I saw on Sandra Lee this weekend. I will let you know how it turns out. SO far it is 2 thumbs up on easy to prepare. One mixing bowl, measuring cup and spoons. Prep time was 5 minutes. I love my aprons but the whole cooking thing is not my cup of tea.

Oh before I go, I filled out an energy survey from Duke Power and received 6 energy saving lightbulbs today for FREE!!! Got to love FREE!

Have a wonderful day!

5 comments:

Pattie said...

First I must say that free is awesome!

And I would love to see your flamingos :) I think they are fun!

I also heard about all of the rain I am in Statesboro Georgia so of course it probably dries up before it hits the ground lol

Anonymous said...

Hi April,

Motivation Monday sounds like a fabulous idea! Could always use some more motivation... lol

Pansies are so cheerful aren't they :-) I have put some mini ones outside to replace the veg crops that have been harvested now.

LOVE a freebie! And those energy savings bulbs should save you money in the long run too!

Have a great week :-)

Rose XXX

Nancy said...

I love pansies. We were gone too much this summer to tend flowers, but next spring!

roseylittlethings said...

Free light bulbs awesome!!!!!!!!

Mermaids of the Lake said...

Show us your flamingos! They are the most whimsical, fun creatures and so pretty in their pink feathers. This is my first time visiting you. Very cute! Happy Pink Saturday. We are having a giveaway. Please come for a visit with the Mermaids!