Saturday, December 5, 2009

Happy Pink Saturday!

Today, we are doing Pink Saturday a little different. We have themes along with our pink love. This week is to Childhood Memory about a holiday. Mine is when I was about 10 and Santa left his footprints on the fireplace. I could not believe he had come in left the gifts and made a little mess. I checked my Dad's show to see if it was him and the footprint was way to big. Maybe if I would have been up a little sooner I would have caught him, because he did not have time to clean his tracks.

I have finally opened my Art Fire shop! Whoohoo!! TheArtchics is the shop name. It was super easy to join and list. Not to mention all the great things I have heard about it. Here is my first listing a 6x5 tile!



Finally, here is my pink share for the week.... This is the one I did for the cabinet card swap. I get a great one from my partner and will share that as soon as I get the pictures!!


Have a wonderful weekend and stop in to Beverly's to visit everyone.

9 comments:

Country Wings in Phoenix said...

Happy Pink Saturday sweetie... Love your post and your childhood memory that you have shared. So sweet. Parents sure did have us fooled at that time in our lives. Unbelievable.

Your artwork is so beautiful. You do such great work. I thank you for sharing with me today.

Please stop by and say hi. I would love to share my pink post with you. Country hugs...Sherry

Julie said...

To cute...Do hope you have time to stop over at my place for a visit...
Merry Christmas
xoxo
Julie

♥Mimi♥ said...

On this first Saturday of December ♥Jappy Pink Saturday♥. I was away for a while and sure missed running around the blogs arnd seeing all of the goodies everyone was sharing.

Thanks for the memory...

It was a blessing for you to make my morning so much fun. Hoping that you and those you care about spend a wonderful weekend making memories that will last a lifetime☺

Tricia said...

Your Christmas memory brought a smile to my face this morning. Cute that you thought to check your dad's shoes! Congratulations on opening your new shop. I love the cabinet card you made, too. So pretty. Thanks for sharing.

Smiles,
Tricia

GwendolynKay said...

That is so cute about the foot prints. we did that a few times for my son growing up. even the leprechon left footprints on St. Pattys day. Pink Blessings!
Gwen

Mollye said...

Isn't it amazing the lengths parents will go to to make a little magic that one time of the year? Peace, Mollye

Mary Bergfeld said...

Too bad you missed the jolly old elf :-). Your tiles are really lovely. I hope you are having a great day and looking forward to the holiday.

Beverly said...

Oh, I'm glad you didn't catch Santa in the act. I think he likes remaining a mystery. ;-)

Congratulations on your shop opening. And, Happy Pink Saturday.

Nancy said...

Oh, footprints, good one! A neighbor used to jingle sleigh bells when my son was small.

Your work is wonderful. I'm glad to hear ArtFire was easy. I'll be creating and over there in January.