Thursday, December 24, 2009

It's time!


The year has flown by so fast. I know we are in a way happy since the economy has been so bad. But in a way we are rushing time. I do look forward to a new and fresh start with 2010.

I want to thank everyone who reads my blog. I am so glad to have all of you as my blog world friends. I am amazed at how we can connect with people we might otherwise never know. I have friends everywhere and I feel very blessed for that.

I am 14 posts away from 100. Whoohoo!! Maybe a few days I will have double the posting. I was hoping for a giveaway on New Years.

So what are your big plans for the holiday? Any traditions you do every year?

The Artchics wish you and yours a Happy Christmas and a Merry Holiday!!!

 

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Happy Christmas!
I'm spending with my family and then boxing day at friends xxx