Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Well Hello Normal


Today, was the first day back for school. (Hence the painting from the wall downtown of a school of fish) Which meant some really early get up times. I must say I am more of a night owl than an early bird. Not to mention it was 16 degrees when I drove Bella to school. Holy cow! Thank goodness Minnie the Mini fits in the garage and has fab heated seats.

I can proudly say I have made it through day 5 of the Eat In Month Challenge. Tonight, I made the Mandarin Chicken Apron meal idea from Publix. It was pretty easy and tasted pretty good. (Forgot the camera)! I am excited about going and getting the $5 Dinner Cookbook this week. I love her blog and hope she has some easy, inexpensive recipe ideas. I must say we had a lot of spices, but had none of the ones for the meal. Now we do, so when I see a dish on Rachel Ray I can consider it.

So, how are your New Year's Resolutions going?

1 comment:

Diana said...

5 days...yay! :) nice work! I know you can make it the whole month!